Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
You’re seconds away from accessing this content
Open banking is changing the way consumers share their financial data – not only in Australia, but all over the world. But because each country has approached open banking differently, what works in one country doesn’t always work in another. That’s why we’ve assembled a panel of global open banking experts who will discuss the differences and similarities between regions and highlight best practices for accessing financial data.
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear more about open banking and discover the different paths toward open banking accreditation. Learn about the use cases - like lending, payment initiation, personal finance, and more – that have been successful in each region. And get tips to leverage the many opportunities that open finance brings.
Watch now to discover:
- How open banking works in different various countries
- Regional and global challenges and opportunities
- Accreditation models for accessing open banking data
- How open banking is transitioning into open finance
- Lending, payments, and other successful data-sharing use cases
- Open banking milestones ahead in each region
- Global interoperability and how to select the right partner