Account verification is a critical step in ensuring the validity and accuracy of a bank account. It protects consumers and businesses against fraud and data breaches.
It protects consumers and businesses against fraud and data breaches. While fulfilling Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, enterprises gather much information about their consumer, and sensitive banking information needs to be fool-proofed.
Watch our on-demand webinar with VentureBeat to learn how payment processors are empowered to help prevent financial fraud, mitigate transactional risks, and simplify data sharing.
- Learn how account tokens work to reduce the risk of data theft
- Protect sensitive financial data from hackers and bad actors
- Simplify complex account verification processes
- Eliminate the need to store sensitive financial account information
- Prepare for open banking and open finance opportunities