JSON web tokens are an industry standard container format to securely and reliably transfer information over a network. Whether you understand these tokens a little, a lot, or not at all, we invite you to attend our webinar to learn best practices for using JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization in your data-driven app.
We’ll show you how to create application and user tokens, how to secure your web application against malicious man-in-the-middle and other attacks, and how Envestnet | Yodlee dev tools can make you a JWT expert.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn:
- The benefits of using JWT for authentication and authorization insights
- How JWTs protect against man-in-the-middle (MitM) and other attacks
- The different types of JSON web tokens and how to create and use them
- How to work with RSA keys to sign JWT tokens
- How to test your JWT with Postman
- Where to download sample apps showing JWT use