Date: April 16th, 2020
Time: 10am PST / 1pm EST
Traditional competitive barriers in retail financial services are crumbling. Banks, credit card issuers, insurers, and wealth management firms are being besieged by digital disruptors, with personalized insights and superior customer experiences becoming the norm. How can your financial services firm get a leg up on the competition in this type of environment? One way to insure customer loyalty and engagement is to focus on customer advocacy through hyper-personalized digital financial experiences.
Attend this live webinar and hear from guest speaker Alyson Clarke, Principal Analyst at Forrester, as she highlights some key findings from her recent report on customer advocacy in the financial services sector. Then during our panel discussion, you will learn about the key drivers of customer advocacy at leading financial service firms and why improving customer perceptions is not only good for your brand but good for your bottom line.
Attend the webinar to discover:
• How advocating for customers drives a sustainable competitive advantage
• Why the wealth management sector scored highest for customer advocacy in a recent Forrester survey
• How customer advocacy is linked to increased future purchase intent
• How to improve customer engagement through hyper-personalized digital banking experiences
- Alyson Clarke, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Katy Gibson, VP, Application Products, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Seb Taveau, VP, Developer Experience, Envestnet | Yodlee