Pre COVID, digitized financial advice was a nice-to-have. Today, digitization is not only required, it’s an essential component of every successful financial management practice. Business as usual is anything but usual, as clients are now expecting hyper-personalized experiences, customized financial advice available 24/7, and more guidance and choices along the path to financial wellness.
Watch our on-demand webinar to hear our speakers discuss how these changing expectations and requirements for digital can increase opportunities for wealth advisors and firms that are ready. Learn how to utilize digital platforms to deliver customized financial services and advice to more clients, while handling the complexity of more assets and choices. And discover how you can use hyper-personalization and insights to broaden the scope of your wealth management practice, meet evolving client needs, and keep clients engaged in a post-COVID world.
Watch our on-demand webinar to explore:
- Changing attitudes, expectations, and opportunities post COVID
- Best practices for managing client assets and customizing the digital experience
- Ways to broaden the scope of financial planning and advice
- How to use data aggregation and insights to successfully engage clients
- How to build client trust and loyalty in a digital world