Amazon Alexa, Apple’s Siri, and Google Assistant are changing the way consumers live and how brands engage with people. Witnessing the rise in popularity of voice-enabled digital assistants, many financial service providers are planning on incorporating or have already added this new technology into their systems. But while investment in voice assistants continues to grow, questions remain on how much these technologies can drive digital engagement, streamline customer communications, and build revenue.
Don’t miss this chance to join our discussion on voice and chat technologies and find out how they can be effectively utilized to create a more engaging and meaningful customer experience.
Join our webinar to learn:
• How conversational technologies are changing the financial services landscape
• What to look for in a voice-enabled solution
• Why context is key for the future of voice-enabled digital assistants
• Ways voice and chat can power financial wellness
• Tips for capitalizing on conversational interfaces and improve customer loyalty
• How Envestnet | Yodlee data accuracy helps power AI-enabled voice and chat solutions
Dave Clark, VentureBeat Host
Evan Schuman, Moderator
Juan Romero, Head of Business, Abe.AI
Geoff Hauge, Consultant
Tony Chen, VP Product, LivePerson