Time: 10 am PT / 1 pm ET
Recent research shows that consumers are interested in using a digital financial coach to help them proactively manage their finances. However, most are using online banking tools that just give a full view of their financial picture without offering up any advice or guidance on how to improve their financial behavior and that's where engagement ends. Discover how the industry's most innovative companies are using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to build financial solutions and apps to attract and engage today's evolving consumer.
The future of financial wellness informed by AI is here. Machine learning has the capability to continuously analyze data and deliver specific insights that can help consumers improve their financial health.
In this webinar, you'll find out how to transform your data into insights and intelligence. Using a unified API to drive intuitive and powerful user experiences is key. Register today for this webinar hosted by VentureBeat and sponsored by Envestnet® | Yodlee®.
Attendees will also learn:
- How AI and machine learning are powering today's financial wellness tools
- Recent research from Aite Group on financial wellness tools and virtual financial wellness coaches
- How digital tools, chatbots, and interactive assistants can revive the concept of traditional personal financial management (PFM)
- Using an API to gain insight and deliver actionable advice
- How to leverage data intelligence to build apps and solutions that help users improve their financial health
Join us to hear from the following speakers:
- Katy Gibson, VP of Application Products, Envestnet® | Yodlee®
- Keith Armstrong, Founder and COO, abe.ai
- Tiffani Montez, Retail Banking Sr Analyst, Aite Group
- Evan Schuman, Moderator, VentureBeat