In an age of disruptive technologies and pandemics, we have many questions regarding the Future of Work. The C-Series Real Talk series will explore how technology will impact cultural and operational shifts in tomorrow’s workforce from the C-suite vantage point. On our first episode we will interview Josh Gordon-Blake, the GM of Pangea Money Transfer. Josh has been with Pangea over seven years while the product was developed and grew to provide money transfer services to multiple markets. Tune in and learn more about Pangea Money Transfer, managing and motivating employees during a pandemic, and how to take an idea from conception to execution including raising capital.
RSVP below for an interactive discussion that will dive deeper into the following areas:
- What is the future of work?
- How do we lead in an age of pandemics?
- How do you upskill your current workforce to keep up with the technological demands of the future?
- What are the challenges are you facing managing, motivating, hiring and firing employees now and pre-pandemic?
- Pangea Money Transfer inside story of success
- Raising money pre and post pandemic