Time: 15:00 UK Time
The revised Payment Service Directive (PSD2) is transforming the world of banking. European banks are now required to open up their customers' account data to third party providers, a major step toward the concept of open banking. Understanding and even embracing this new business model is critical for retaining and growing your business, and Envestnet | Yodlee and Finextra have teamed up to discuss the challenges and opportunities.
Register today to hear from a panel of industry experts as they cover:
- The impact of PSD2 on financial institutions and fintech innovators inside and outside Europe
- Meeting key security requirements of PSD2 for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), consent management, federated authentication and more
- How to comply with regulations and leverage an open API-based strategy that has a wider reach than payments alone
- How to transition to Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE)-approved systems with fully RESTful APIs
- How open banking generates opportunities to deliver additional offerings such as mortgages, loans, cash management solutions, and more, all easily accessible to consumers.