In an age of disruptive technologies and pandemics, we have many questions regarding the future of work. Envestnet | Yodlee has partnered with MALA to create a series that will explore how technology will impact cultural and operational shifts in tomorrow’s workforce. We have brought together a panel of industry experts that will share their thoughts and expertise on the upcoming challenges and opportunities in the marketplace. Join us for best practices on building a dynamic pipeline in relation to sales, project teams, leadership opportunities, portfolio investments and more.
Please join us for the first Future of Work digital event powered by MALA and Envestnet | Yodlee for an interactive discussion that will dive deeper into the following:
- What is the future of work?
- How do we lead in an age of pandemics?
- Building a dynamic pipeline – what does that mean to companies across different industries/sizes?
- What is the role of HR in the future?
- How do you up-skill your current workforce to keep up with the technological demands of the future?
- What are the challenges facing small businesses and entrepreneurs?
- How will communication be affected and what can we do to mitigate disruption?
- Will businesses primarily shift focus to their online presence if a brick and mortar location is not paramount?
- How if so, how will consumers be affected and will there be an adjustment period?