Date: Wednesday, February 10th 2021
Time: 10am PT / 1pm ET
Join our webinar to discuss open banking and open finance with industry thought leaders from FinGoal, Tiller Money, and Envestnet | Yodlee. Learn how the new open banking movement is fueling digital experiences that result in better financial outcomes for consumers. We’ll also walk through what you need to do to prepare for open banking and connect with the open APIs that make this revolution possible.
Register for our webinar to discuss:
• What’s happening with open banking in the U.S.
• How open banking ecosystems work
• Ways open APIs drive financial wellness
• How to leverage deep consumer insights
• How to prepare for open banking
Can't attend? Register anyway and we'll send you a recording of the webinar.
- Peter Polson, Founder, Tiller Money
- David Nohe, CEO, FinGoal
- Brian Costello, VP, Data Strategy and Strategic Initiatives, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Evan Schuman, Moderator