Time: 12:30 PM AEST
The Open Banking Initiative is both an opportunity and a threat to financial institutions in Australia and New Zealand. In order to stay competitive, innovative financial institutions are doing more than complying with Open Banking - they're changing their business models and transforming their apps and services. Join our webinar to see how.
In this webinar sponsored by Envestnet | Yodlee and hosted by FST Media, we'll discuss the strengths and weaknesses associated with Open Banking and provide tips for capitalizing on these opportunities. We'll also cover best practices for API implementation, how to take your API strategy beyond payments, and how to position your firm for success in the new open banking environment.
Register to learn:
- How financial institutions and fintech innovators in Australia and New Zealand have responded to the Open Banking Initiative
- The strengths, weaknesses, risks, and opportunities associated with Open Banking
- How banks are capitalizing upon Open Banking opportunities
- How the capping of interchange fees is increasing competition in the personal loans market
- Key steps for ensuring compliance with Open Banking
- How to transition into Open Banking Implementation Entity (OBIE)-approved systems with fully RESTful APIs
Join us to hear from:
- Brian Costello, Chief Information Security Officer, Envestnet® | Yodlee®
- Peter Lalor, CEO
- Evan Schuman, The Content Firm