Join us on March 27, 2019 at 11 a.m. PT/ 2 p.m ET.
If you’re looking to build something cool with financial data and want to hear how other startups have done so, you won’t want to miss our upcoming webinar with Jeff Cain, Director of the Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator, and Ernest Semerda, Co-Founder of Veryfi. Find out how Veryfi accelerated their startup using the Envestnet | Yodlee® Platform API and resources from the Envestet | Yodlee Incubator.
Building software that automated bookkeeping and data entry of expenses and materials for the construction industry required data, and Veryfi found that the Envestnet | Yodlee Platform API delivered the data they needed on a massive scale. In the webinar, Veryfi will discuss how they rapidly built, launched, and scaled for success, and how you can do the same by partnering with Envestnet | Yodlee.
Sign up for this startup success webinar to:
• See how Veryfi automated bookkeeping for construction, using machines end-to-end
• Hear about Veryfi’s experiences with other data aggregation platforms and why they chose Envestnet | Yodlee
• Find out how the Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator helped Veryfi develop their vision
• Discover why and how Veryfi zeroed in on the construction industry and discuss ways to define your target audience
• Get valuable advice and best practices for launching your app
• Learn how you can work with Envestnet | Yodlee to build disruptive products