While there currently isn’t a national regulatory framework in the U.S. for open banking, there can be no doubt that this global trend is about to change the way financial data is accessed and shared in our country. This new and growing open banking ecosystem offers numerous benefits for those who are positioned to leverage it to create innovative apps and solutions.
In our webinar we’ll discuss the open banking movement in the U.S. and how to prepare with thought leaders from FinGoal and Envestnet | Yodlee. Learn about best practices for sharing data via APIs and how to set up your technology so that you’ll be ready when open banking becomes the standard for data sharing.
Attendees will learn about:
• The current open banking movement in the U.S
• How open banking enables innovation
• Ways to manage data security, privacy, and risk
• The benefits of API-based data-sharing
• How to assess your technology for open banking-readiness
David Nohe, CEO, FinGoal
Brian Costello, VP, Data Stategy and Strategic Initiatives, Envestnet | Yodlee
Evan Schuman, VentureBeat (moderator)