Growing your business and expanding your customer base may require leveraging consumer-permissioned financial data in other regions. Yet many countries have different data sharing rules and practices—so how can you navigate and comply with them all? Join our panel discussion featuring innovators from Prift and Moneysoft, who’ll discuss how they are successfully transcending borders with financial data solutions from Envestnet | Yodlee.
Prift, is a UK-based company specialising in providing a financial well-being solution that combines finances in one place, forecasting the financial future, and providing personalised financial guidance along the way. Moneysoft, which provides personal financial management software to financial advisors, is Australian-based and has offices in other territories as well.
Both of these companies will share how they’re accelerating business growth by:
- Learn about an alternative to screen scraping with open banking API data connections
- Providing a consistent digital user experience—no matter which territory customers are in
- Complying with Australia’s Consumer Data Right (CDR) for accessing financial data
- Expanding global reach with connections to overseas banks
- Successfully serving SMB clients across multiple continents using Envestnet D&A solutions
Get best practices and tips for growing your business with global data connections. Register here to attend the webinar.