Join us to see how open finance and access to alternative data can revolutionize customer experiences related to insurance, utilities, and telecommunications, and other industries and sectors. Learn what type of data could potentially be included in open finance and how this data can be safely used to spur innovation, improve efficiencies, increase demand, support consumer decision-making, and improve customer relationships.
Attendees will learn:
- How open finance is evolving around the world and in the U.S.
- How access to alternative data can transform the customer experience
- Why industries like insurance, utilities, and lending benefit from open finance
- How open finance could encompass mortgage info, pensions, investments, and insurance policies
- How to position yourself on the leading edge of open finance
- Dawn Sirras, SVP FinTech Partnerships, Constellation Digital Partners
- David Nohe, CEO, FinGoal
- Brian Costello, VP, Data Strategy and Strategic Initiatives, Envestnet | Yodlee
- Jenn Underwood, Moderator