The Consumer Data Right is gaining steam in Australia, and forward-thinking banks and FinTechs are incorporating open APIs into their business strategies to deliver new products and expand market reach.
Yet these same businesses also recognise the value of aggregation technology that enables access to superannuation and other types of data outside the scope of Banking and truly defining what is meant by the Consumer Data Right (CDR).
Register for our webinar to hear industry thought leaders from Forrester Research, and Envestnet | Yodlee to discuss where the Consumer Data Right is going in 2022 and how to prepare. Learn how top businesses are leveraging open APIs to drive innovation and meet customer needs. And see how hybrid models work to access data that is – and isn’t – open banking ready.
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover:
- How leading banks and FinTechs are incorporating open banking into their business strategies
- What Australia’s evolving data environment means for data access
- What Forrester’s research shows about the state of open banking
- How to access both open banking and non-open banking data with a hybrid model
- What’s next with the Consumer Data Right (CDR) and how to prepare