Australians who aren’t financially literate are at a serious disadvantage in these economically uncertain times. These consumers are less likely to engage in their financial wellness or know how to improve their situation, which has been exacerbated by the coronavirus. In our on-demand webinar, we take a close look at this financially vulnerable demographic and discuss strategies for engaging, educating, and empowering these consumers to take control of their money.
Our panelists also review current AU economic trends and market data that sheds light on consumers’ situations. Hear what habits and behaviors consumers need to address to improve their financial health. And discover successful ways to motivate consumers to take action and reduce their financial stress.
In our on-demand webinar, the panelists discuss:
- Current AU economic trends and COVID market data such as the percentage of unemployment and the number of people receiving job seeker and job keeper payments
- COVID-19 income and spending trends in various industry sectors
- The most successful ways to engage customers during financial hardship from a PFM and financial wellness perspective
- Important areas customers need to look at to change their financial wellness
- The key areas for financial wellness improvement which COVID highlighted
- The market needs COVID brought to the financial wellness space