Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
You’re seconds away from accessing this content
Lenders today are under pressure to make timely and efficient loan decisions while preventing fraud and delinquency. One way lenders can overcome these challenges and streamline lending processes is with consumer-permissioned alternative data. By offering up-to-date insights that go beyond the surface, alternative data can paint a clearer picture of creditworthiness rooted in genuine behavioral patterns to enable a more holistic view of income verification and cash flow underwriting.
Watch our on-demand webinar to see how alternative data:
- Allows lenders to verify numerous sources of income and help combat reporting fraud
- Improves match rate of direct-to-payroll sources and is faster than manual verifications
- Can be more cost-efficient than manual verification and traditional sources
- Provides recent deposits at present and up to 365 days of historical data
- Delivers an up-to-date view of consumers’ assets, liabilities, and expenses