Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
You’re seconds away from accessing this content
Account verification is a critical step in ensuring the validity and accuracy of a bank account. It protects consumers and businesses against fraud and data breaches. While fulfilling Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, enterprises gather much information about their consumer, and sensitive banking information needs to be fool-proofed.
Given the required infrastructure and compliance required to manage and maintain bank data, account tokens serve as a highly secure way to retrieve, verify, and share data.
Watch the on-demand webinar to:
- Learn how account tokens work to reduce the risk of data theft
- Protect sensitive financial data from hackers and bad actors
- Simplify complex account verification processes
- Eliminate the need to store sensitive financial account information
- Prepare for open banking and open finance opportunities