Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
You’re seconds away from accessing this content
For the last 100 years, the credit industry has relied on data from traditional credit bureaus for credit decisioning1. But what’s reported to the three main bureaus doesn’t always provide a complete picture of a prospective borrower – and many consumers may be more creditworthy than their credit scores suggest. That’s why many lenders today are using alternative data to augment traditional underwriting and verification processes and drive more intelligent and inclusive credit decisions2. In this on-demand webinar, we’ll show you how.
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how you can unlock and leverage alternative data to:
- Gain a more holistic view of a prospective borrower’s ability to pay
- Get an up-to-date picture of consumers’ assets, liabilities, and expenses
- Verify numerous sources of income to help prevent income reporting fraud
- See recent deposits at present and up to 365 days of historical data
- Promote financial inclusion by identifying underserved, creditworthy customers